Friday, February 02, 2007

Have you tried these?

I finally broke down and paid $9.99 for these little things that look like dog toys and you know what? THEY REALLY WORK!!!!
They have cut down the drying time of a load of jeans by at least 20 minutes and are really handy for drying my cloth diapers.
They basically work by making the clothes not just lay against the sides of the dryer which in turn allows more air to get in between the items and they dry quicker.
These little gems claim to reduce static , make your clothes fluffier and reduce drying time which saves on electricity and all in all I think it really stands up to it's claim.
There supposed to last approximately 3 months too.
Isn't it nice when something actually works? I believe so!
I'll give this item 5 stars. Now go out and get ya some! I found these on the laundry isle of Wal-mart.
(I am not affiliated with this company nor am I getting any kickbacks either. darn it! LOL!)

No comments: