Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's all about the legs

Baby legs are the current rage so I thought I would try my hand at making a pair for Gus, come to find out, Jaden really likes them too! These started out being a pair of toe socks I picked up at Target then I cut some knit from an old t-shirt and made a cuff and sewed it on the end!
All together it took about 5 minutes! The reindeer are grippy so they are great for traction.

here's Gus sitting in front of the Christmas tree modeling his new leggings!
Homemade Christmas Baby Legs
Now here's a pic of Jaden, I had to find something else to put on him because he wanted to wear the leggings because Gus was wearing them.
Tattoo'd legs
These are tattoo sleeves that I got for my hubby for Halloween. Aren't these funny?
Jaden thinks he's cool beans!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Oh. My. GOODNESS!!! Those leg warmers on that baby are the CUTEST things I have ever seen! Absolutely darling! (Almost makes me want to have another baby so I can make all kinds of legwarmers! lol!)

And Jaden is VERY cool! Before I read what was on his legs, I thought you had actually covered him in temporary tattoos!

And whoo-hooooo! You made it to Blogger! Hey...am I your first blogger comment??? I'll have to go back and check...

Amber said...

Those baby legs are so cute! My friends daughter was born with her hips dislocated. With all of the surgeries she has to wear waist down casts. So she can't wear pants. She was shopping around all over for a couple pairs since it's winter here. She's the cutest little girl! How much do you charge? I'll have to mention your etsy site. Amber