Friday, March 09, 2007

New Binky Blanket Sample


New Binky Blanket Sample
Originally uploaded by mama_blueberry.

It's a bit smaller then the original just because it's a sample.
I can't decide if I want to call it..
Binky Tamer
Blueberry Mama Binky Boss (my favorite so far)
The Binky Wrangler
I would love to hear imput from anyone! :)

I made my first bias tape ever last night!
I used the instructions I found online
HERE and HERE And then I used a Bias Making Tool you can get just about anywhere but here's a pic HERE
It was pretty easy but time consuming the first time, but now I know what I'm doing so the next time should be alot easier! hopefully!
One of the good things about making my own is that I can have just about any color or pattern I want and a little fabric makes a ton of bias tape! LOL!
This sample is also made out of white flannel instead of terry, it's so much easier to sew on, not messy and has nice results.
I'm going to check into the high quality flannel the quilt stores sell to see if it doesn't pill as bad as the regular stuff.
The colors are much brighter in person, I haven't installed my photo shop elements program on this computer.
I just called CompUSA and my computer is still in Texas! ARG!
Oh and I also found my cell and I was the one that lost it, NOT GUS!
(I'm sorry I blamed you Gussers xoxo)
It was in my computer hutch in my address book that I was using earlier that day.
I found it at 4 am when I got up to let my dog out to go potty, the house was quiet (amazing!) and I actually got enough signal to hear it ring 2 times!!! Yipee!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

YEA!!! I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you!

I love the binky thing...I don't know what to call it, but I do know it's much easier than carrying around the binkies and the big ol blankets separately!