Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm trying out a new baby sitter!

I've never had a baby sitter for the boys except for my oldest sister Joni, she watches the boys when I have a appointments for hair, doctor or lately my sewing classes to learn how to work all the bells and whistles on my new Bernina. The only problem is, is that I feel like I owe her for baby sitting and she refuses money and she's on a diet so I can't bring her candy or sweets! LOL!
That's what I'd want if I was watching someones kids... let me tell ya!
I brought her a bouquet of flowers the time before last but her kids are all older so trading is out. I am eternally grateful for her helpfulness but Hubby and I just decided that we needed someone that we could call on to watch the boys when we needed a date night and a baby sitter would be great.
Someone that would be thrilled to make a little cash and I wouldn't feel like I owed them anything except a little $. :)
She's 14 and coming over in the morning to play with the boys while I try to get some sewing done. Spring break is this week so it's perfect to try her out.
I so hope the boys like her and she likes them, I want to get all my non-essential stuff cleaned out of the basement this summer and have a huge garage sale and donate a bunch so I can have a true craft room (not just behind the sofa!) with a place for the boys to play while I'm sewing.
I have lots of craft supplies that I will probably won't ever use so I've been toying with the idea of listing it in my shop for cheap. Like Sam Walton of Wal-Mart always said "Stack it Deep and Sell it Cheap!" I just need to get the deep stacks out of my basement!
So wish me luck on the baby sitter thing and hopefully all goes well and Daddy and Mama can go have a date some night! Yeah baby! :o)
We soooo need it.....

No comments: