Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween Puppy

Halloween Puppy
Halloween Puppy, originally uploaded by mama_blueberry.

I know it's a little late..but here's Jaden in his Halloween costume.
He's a puppy!
I'm glad that I picked this type of costume because it was down right cold outside that night.
He's wearing black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt with little furry cufts on his wrists and ankles then I made a furry neck band with ribbon that looks like a dog collar where I put on a couple of keychain circles and a tag that says "Puppy", I then took a black adult stocking cap and cut the top and sewed some floppy fur ears and sewed them in. I was able to put a coat on under the sweatshirt and some little black gloves so he was as warm as a flea on a poodle!
I hooked the retractable dog leash around his waist and he barked as we walked down the street. Too cute!

Baby Gus fell asleep in Dad arms so he didn't get go to the festivities in town, but when we got home he was awake so we dressed him up in his teddy bear outfit and went to Grandma CJ's house.
All in all we got just the right amount of assorted candy so it was lots of fun.
It took Jaden a few times to get the say "trick or treat!" to get the candy. He wanted to do the trick part! I would say "sit puppy" and he would sit. Silly pup!

No comments: