Sunday, March 19, 2006

This is my new little man...Gus


Here he is!!!!
Jacob Augustus "Baby Gus" for short.
He came into the world on December 29th 2005
at 3:03pm by c-section weighting in at 8lbs 7oz and 19inches long. What a sweetie!
I had went in for a sono at 1:00pm and the tech thought he wasn't moving enough (not at all) but all the other stuff was fine so she called the doctor up stairs in his office and they sent us up and by 3 I was a mama again!
It was really fast! I was kind of worried because my sister and mom wasn't there and we had our 2 year old with us!
They ended up having a nurse play with him so daddy could be in the room. My sis and mom showed up about 10 minutes later. whew!
I had a regular vaginal birth with my first son and so this was into the unknown again!
Gotta go... Gus is crying. ;)

No comments: