Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Has it already been a month?

My computer is still in the shop and I've called them at least 5 times I get someone different in their tech dept each time and they told me that there was a problem with the computers numbers and the ones the home office has on file for my extended warranty, I thought we got that taken care of about a week and a half into it being in the shop, then I called Monday and they said it was in FedEx's hands the guy on the phone didn't have many answers so

I decided to have my husband go in and talk to them in person, sadly at least around here if you have a man do the talking most of the time you get things done. Dan went in and talked to the guy at CompUSA yesterday (March 5th) and the guy pointed to my computer on the rack and said it hadn't ever left the building!!!!!!! They have had my computer and told me it was in Texas being repaired and it's never even left the building! Can you believe that S#IT????

I am at such a lost without my computer, we went and bought a new little laptop that's going to be mainly for Dan when I get mine back because it has all my programs and favorites on it and I'm just used to it. I had been thinking about getting another computer because I don't like to share mine (I know!)
I tried for a while to get along without a computer in the house by cleaning all the time but that only lasted for about 3 weeks. The house looked great but it's starting to look a little more like it's old self again. *grin*
I've been crafting a little but Gus is getting his bottom molars in and he's being VERY clingy, staying up till 11:30 at night but at least he's sleeping good once he finally goes to sleep and so it's a bit of a challenge to sew with a toddler on my lap, I can nurse at the keyboard but sewing is a whole nother matter.

I've also ran out of the washcloths that I use for my Binky Blankets so I have to sort of reinvent them, I'm leaning towards french terry but I have to just find the time to get a new batch made up so I can make new listing for my shop on Etsy.
Hopefully I can get some made up this week and listed, If anyone wants one before I get them listed on Etsy just drop me a note and I can get one made up for ya.
Oh also, I decided to make all my items in my shop F REE SHIPPING!!! cool huh? I thought so!
Take care and I'll write again soon. xoxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boo to the computer fixer notters!! :( LOL