Sunday, August 27, 2006

Update


fabric flower bobbie pin, originally uploaded by mama_blueberry.

The AC is still kind of on the fritz but it's been unusually cool here in Kansas so we've been managing but just barely! LOL
It's keeping the house about 5 degrees cooler then outside but without all the humidity.
My Internet came back on after I called and canceled with the company I had and ordered with AT&T so hopefully this will be a more reliable service then with the old version.
I was quite thrilled to find out that we could get the AT&T Internet because living in the country our options are very limited.
The old service was almost $50 a month and the new will only be about $14 so I am really happy about that.
It starts on Monday so wish me luck that it actually works!!! :o)

I thought I would show you the little decorated bobbie pin that I made a while back, it's pretty pinks, oranges and a lime green center all hand stitched with a little green leaf. I feel "cute" when I have it in my hair. :o)

I really need to get my sewing table cleaned up so I can get to making some more stuff to put in my Etsy shop, I've been selling things really good and the Lord knows I need the $$$ but I just don't seem to be able to find the time! I thought with my Internet being out I would have been more productive but I just found myself playing with the kids more and thats really more important then sewing, my fabric never grows up but my babies will and fast.

I better go and get to sewing!!!
Take care everyone!
Julie xoxo

No comments: